Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Guckies" and Scarves!


I've been working on this scarf for a couple of weeks now. I'm pretty new to knitting, so I'm still getting the hang of things. This pattern is simple alternating; knit 2, purl 2, switch every 5 rows.  I like how it's looking though! I decided to use this white yarn that I had because I figured it would look good with the texture.

 

In other news, next week is my cousin's daughter Sofia's first birthday. The party is next Saturday and it's duckie themed (or as she says, "guckie").  She loves her guckies, so I'm doing some personalized guckie embroidery!


After I'm done with this shirt, we got a little black jacket that I'll be embroidering too. I'll post more pictures when they're finished!

1 comment:

  1. The duck is so cute! I have a few knitting books upstairs in the rafters. I just haven't found the time to sit down and actually learn how to knit, but it is on my list of things I will do eventually.

    ReplyDelete