Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally Finished the Skirt!

I finished this wrap skirt since I finally had the buttons. I really didn't expect this project to drag on for so long, it seems like I started it forever ago. I might have finished it the other day, but I actually didn't end up going supply shopping after all. I just found the missing button from the pair at home.  It's not really a traditional wrap skirt with a tie and everything...but it does wrap around and button. I ended up just cutting out the lining too. I'm not sure why I even put it in in the first place. It just pulled weird when I tried to wrap the skirt around my waist.  No matter, it's finished, even if it isn't what I originally had planned to do.




I guess it looks okay. I'm sure I'll wear it at some point...

2 comments:

  1. I'm not so sure how I feel about this skirt. I don't like is as much as the other things i've seen on here. It doesn't seem all that flattering - not sure if it's the color or what. It just seems like it's missing something. May be you could add some blue trim around the bottom like the color of the shirt - I think that would really make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wasn't as much a fan of this skirt, either. But I think you're right, some blue trim around the bottom might be what it needs! I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete