Friday, October 1, 2010

Now What?

I finished the guckies! Here they are:



 I added some quacks to this one, thought it was a nice touch...they're not exactly even but pretty close for doing it freehand.



The jacket was a little rough because I had to pretty much do it all freehand...I got marking pencils to draw it on, but it didn't go on the fabric very well.  I just kept looking at a sketch I did and trying to make it look right. I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself!  : )  Can't wait to see her open them at the party tomorrow.

Another thing...I hate indecisiveness. Seriously. I would get so much more done if I could only decide what to do without thinking about it so long that I'm tired of the idea! On that note, I'm going to go work on something...I'm making my first attempt at making friendship bracelets, that's something new! Not so exciting though...Maybe I'll post a picture after I've made a few.  But I WILL go make something now! As long as I can decide what to do...I might try to dissect some old shirts. We'll see what happens! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment