Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Craft Challenge thus far

The Mix N' Match Craft Challenge over at The Perfect Pear has been going pretty well. Everyone's been creating amazing things, and I'm so excited I was runner up for round one and tied for the win in round two! You should go check out what everyone made!

Round One: The supplies we had to use were yarn, glitter, and paper clips. I crocheted some snowflake ornaments.



Round Two: Our items were fabric, ribbon, and buttons. I sewed this itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot...clutch purse!


I'm so happy that people actually voted for my things! What an awesome feeling. :)

Round three's creations aren't posted yet, but the items were paint, markers, and wire. This round was pretty hard and I kept changing my mind about what to do. Plus I left my wire at home when I came back to school monday so I improvised and used the wire from inside of twisty ties! This is what I made:


It's a CD ornament sort of thing. I'm not completely happy with it, but I do think it looks pretty cool. I hope Lauren posts everyone's creations soon!

4 comments:

  1. the clutch you made is adorable! I don't use wire much, so I had a hard time with round 3 too..

    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowflake ornament is nice. I bet it's a lot cheaper to make those than to buy ornaments at Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adored your clutch!! Totally loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :)
    Yeah, round 3 was tough. My first idea didn't work out so what I made was pretty last minute. Oh well, hopefully next time will be better!

    ReplyDelete