Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy turkey day everyone! Err, well...yesterday. It's officially the holiday season because I saw Santa in the parade! Which means Christmas music, which makes me all kinds of happy. :)

I've been crafting off and on, but I've been pretty much overwhelmed with family stuff and amazing food. I'm definitely not complaining! I love Thanksgiving. I just wanted to do a quick post of one of the things I recently finished. I finally put an end to the scarf that I started way back in my second post ever. As it turned out, I didn't have enough of the yarn to make a full length scarf, and I had no idea where I had got the yarn. Hence, I improvised and decided to make it a neck wrap!


What do you think? I just crocheted buttonholes and added some buttons. But I think I need bigger buttons so I may change them later...
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and has an awesome weekend! Enjoy your leftovers. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have mixed feelings about this. At first I thought that I really liked it and would maybe like it more with bigger buttons. But as I look at it longer it reminds me of a dish towel - maybe because of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look good under a black coat during early winter. It will keep your neck warm without being as bulky as a scarf.

    ReplyDelete