Sunday, November 7, 2010

I feel like an old lady.

I've been switching back and forth between so many projects, I think my addictive personality is kicking in. You know when you start doing something and you get hooked on it for awhile and that's all you wanna keep doing? Yeah, well, at the moment all I want to do is keep knitting and crocheting...weird, I know, since most people might that's "for old ladies." But it's not! And hey, I enjoy it, so who cares? I also have the problem that I usually hate stopping in the middle of something so I'll just want to sit and keep going on a project until it's finished...or until I actually get tired of it. This is not always a good characteristic.
Anyway, I've gotten quite a bit done on this slouchy hat I was talking about. I think I may have made the band a bit too big around, but we'll see.



I've also gotten quite a a bit done on this scarf...


And I started this hat too...I'm using this pattern for it.


See, I told you I was working on a lot of projects. This isn't all of them either! There are so many things I want to make it's hard to keep track of them. But I'm being pretty productive so that's good! As long as I keep up with my schoolwork. (I am, I promise!)

3 comments:

  1. The orange yarn is lovely. Shiny and bright! Do people still say goofy stuff like crocheting is for grandmas? Just roll your eyes at them and crochet away, sister! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Haha yes, I will do that next time. :)

    ReplyDelete