Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year

This whole year has been going so fast, I still can't even believe Halloween already happened! But Thanksgiving is this coming week and Christmas will be upon us before we know it. It's just a little over a month away! Which means I need to get crackin' since I plan on making a lot of my gifts this year. My spare time will be consumed by hats and scarves! Which I don't mind, really. :)  I have a few things started and others planned, so that's a start. But I also need to attempt to keep them all a secret, which could potentially be hard...

A big part of my Christmas wish list this year is also going to be craft supplies. How cool am I? Haha.

Dear Santa, 
Please bring me a rotary cutter, a cutting mat, fabric, and lots of yarn. I have been a good girl all year.
Sincerely,
Little Katie V.

Okay, so that's not all I want.  But I must say I am looking forward to Christmas and that homey feeling that comes with all of the decorations.  We always get a real tree, though so it'll be a while before we decorate. But this is what I'm looking forward to:


Ahh, I love Christmas lights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment