Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Sister...aka my Guinea Pig

I love having a sister who will wear things I make. She really is like my guinea pig sometimes, and I love getting her feedback about things. Especially when it's positive! Haha... In fact, I made her senior prom dress when I was in 9th grade, how's that for trust? Maybe I'll post that sometime...
Anyway, back to the point. I crocheted another hat on Saturday. I went for a random, uneven stripe-y look so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. But Ali apparently liked it since she wore it as soon as I finished it - I hadn't even weaved the ends of the yarn in yet! So that made me happy. I made her let me get some pictures before she went out since she just happened to be modeling it so nicely. :)



Her kitty came over to say hi while taking pictures...


So, thank you to my awesome see-star for always testing out my creations!

1 comment: