Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy days and mondays always get me down.

It's been so gloomy and rainy out today, I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep. Or crochet...that also seems appropriate. Good thing it's the end of the week for me! I love not having friday classes. Well, I don't have any new projects to post about, though I did start another hat using this pattern which I found through The Crimson Owl. It's so cute, I can't wait to see how it turns out! I've only gotten the ribbed band done so I have yet to try out the puff stitch...but it looks like fun! I'm thinking this might be a Christmas present for my sister...so shh!

I bought a few things the other day! Some new fabric and some supplies to try my hand at making some jewelry. I know some people might not like it, but I bought my fabric at Walmart. In fact, that's where I buy a lot of my fabric. Leave me alone, I'm a poor college student! I know their selection is pretty small but I can find fun fabrics there for a fraction of the price I would find them at a fabric store. Everything I bought was $1.50 a yard. I'd say it's hard to beat that. But anyway, don't these look fun together? Not sure what I'll use them for yet, but I think they would look great in a quilt or something.


I also bought some gray flannel that yearns to be a pair of super comfy pajama pants.
I think maybe later I'll try making some earrings or something...I'll also post a picture of that hat once I have more done! That's all for now, have a great day...or evening...or...whatever time you're looking at this, I hope it's great! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment