Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tiny Flowers

Trying new things is always a good idea, right? Lately I've been jumping between so many project and there's so many more I want to try. I love it. But one of the things I've recently been doing is attempting to make some fun crocheted flowers. Some of them I've made using different tutorials on Youtube and some I've made up myself...or adjusted the patterns I've seen. There are few more ideas I want to try out with crocheted flowers too. But here are a few of the ones I've made so far:


I used one of them to make a headband:


I think it's pretty cute but I feel like I wouldn't really wear one like this. I think I'll try to make some with smaller flowers since I might actually wear them more.
 
I also made my first pair of earrings! They're really simple and took no time to throw together, but it's still fun. Now I need to try out some of the other stuff I got to make jewelry too. Also maybe I could try...crocheted earrings? We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. love the flowers! I'm trying to make a big one for a headband I'm making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Awesome! Yeah, I need to play around with making different sizes...flowers are such fun little projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the flowers on a headband - I think they would also look cute on the hats you've been making. The earrings are really cute too. The idea of crocheting some I'm not sure how that would look - I recently bought some that were "strung" I guess you would say. I will bring them to class a day and show you what I mean.

    ReplyDelete