Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confession

I've got a confession to make. I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but I actually started this blog for a class. It was a "writing for the web" course and we could start any kind of blog we wanted to, so I chose a craft blog. The class is obviously over now that the semester is over, but I'm going to continue blogging because I love it! I just think that the way I've been doing this might change a little, especially since I won't be obligated to do it. I just thought I would put that out there! Also, without obligations, I feel this week will continue to see very few posts. Last minute Christmas stuff will be consuming my life - sorry, blog!

With that out of the way, here's another of my favorite Christmas songs. This version of White Christmas is so fun...and it makes me want to watch Home Alone! :)

1 comment: