Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorites

Not much crafting going on here, yet again. This week had been kind of crazy. Really. You should have seen my room! But thankfully, today was my last day of classes, so now I just have one paper, one project, and three finals to go. Not too shabby. Even though I'm technically not done, it's such a relief!

I don't really have anything to update about, so I decided to share some of my most favorite Christmas songs. Originally, I was just going to do a list of them in this post, but there are way too many! I decided instead to post one or two at a time. This way, I'll continue spreading the cheer until Christmas!
And I'm sure all of these will be on my playlist for when I'm working on Christmas presents. :)

For the first installment, I give you John Lennon. This song is great, and yesterday was the 30th anniversary of his death...so sad.



And to go with John, I give you Paul. Isn't this song just like instant happy?



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment