Sunday, December 5, 2010

To Make

I have this tab on my computer where I save projects I want to try at some point when I have time. I thought I would share just a few of those. Some are kind of older, but still super cute. And they all have tutorials!

Adorable Mary Jane slippers from goodknits

Awesome recycled art project from A Little Hut

Cute bag from Made By Rae
 Simple but pretty votive cups from One Pearl Button

Knotted necklace from Hello, Mint

Cowl pattern from The Crimson Owl
 Recycled magazine bows from How About Orange

Retro Christmas ornaments from The Crafty Fox

Aren't they all so cute? I have a feeling I'm going to try some of them out during Christmas break. Although, there are a couple I want to try before Christmas gets here, like the ornaments and the bows. : )

4 comments:

  1. I used that mary jane pattern and it is super easy and fast to make! I made 2 pairs for my mom & mom-in-law for presents! The cowl looks fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse! I have a serious purse addiction. Once I get down to Georgia, I'm going to start working on projects that I have saved up. Maybe I'll make that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recycled art! and the recycled magazine bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome to be able to make your own slippers. I wear my slippers at home all the time. I am addicted to their cushy comfort.

    ReplyDelete