Monday, January 17, 2011

New (kind of) shoes!

I was inspired by all of the shoe re-dos by See Kate Sew and decided to re-do a pair of my own.


I bought these extremely pink shoes at Walmart for $3. I wore them for Halloween and never since. They were just a little too much pink for me. 

Sooo, I took off the bows, spray painted them blue, crocheted a ruffle for them, and hot glued it on...

 Et voila!

I really like how the crocheted part looks.

So, what do you think? I'm not sure how well the paint will hold up, but I can always touch them up!

3 comments:

  1. They are really cute! I love the crochet detail! I bought those same shoes last spring but I don't have many outfits for shoes that pink! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love the crocheted ruffle! So cute, thanks for showing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I seriously need to start considering this myself!!

    ReplyDelete