Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Granny squares and a fresh start

Have I really not posted since April? Where did the time go? I've been on summer break for about a month now but it's been a very lazy summer thus far and I'm not sure why. I decided to finally start this again and keep up with it. Hopefully I can stick with it.

I've been doing bits of crafty stuff this past month...embroidering, crocheting, making jewelry, and sewing a bit. I started making granny squares which are really fun! I was going to just make a granny square blanket with my scrap yarns, but I'm not sure about how all of the random different colors would look together. Then I thought maybe I could just do solid colored squares, but I'm not sure about that either. But I will do something with granny squares...we shall see what comes of it.


Starting with this post, I WILL continue being productive and crafting. I consider it a late start to a productive summer. I really want to open an Etsy shop this summer, too, so hopefully that will be happening soon!
I hope all of your summers are going well so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment