Friday, July 29, 2011

It's time to DANCE!

Happy Friday everyone! Does anyone else feel like this summer is going by way too fast? I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to take pictures of anything to post! I have been crafting a lot though! I've been working on some stuff which I will hopefully start selling on Etsy before I go back to school. I didn't want to post any of that stuff until I open my store, so I'll show you other stuff in the meantime.


So, my niece's first birthday is coming up. Her favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba and she absolutely LOVES DJ Lance. She smiles every time he comes on the screen. So I decided to embroider this onesie for her.


I can't wait to give it to her, she'll look so cute! And I have a feeling my sister will get a kick out of it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment